A Spicy Cold Noodle dish with Vegetables
- Thin noodles, preferably Somen, Mak Guksu or other wheat-based noodle (Approx. 2 servings worth)
- 1 medium sized cucumber, sliced (unpeeled)
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, julienned (cut into thin strips)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbl. Chili pepper paste (GochuJang)
- 1 Tbl. Chili pepper powder/flakes
- 1 Tbl. sugar
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbl. sesame oil
- 1 Tbl. sesame seeds
- Cook the noodles as indicated on the package. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients (except the seame seeds) and mix together.
- Sprinkle the finished dish with the sesame seeds and it’s ready to go!
Makes approx. 2 servings