A Spicy Soy Sauce Dipping Sauce
- 4-5 scallions, chopped
- 3 Tbl. ground red chili pepper
- 3 cloves garlic (2 tsp), minced
- About 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbl. roasted sesame seed(crushed or uncrushed)
- 1 Tbl. Sesame oil
- A pinch of Miwon (MSG, optional)
- Add sufficient soy sauce to cover the ingredients.
- Mix together, sauce is ready to go, or allow to sit and marinade.
- You can also add a chopped spicy green pepper, wasabi, or other ingredients if desired.
- Sauce will keep for some time, longer if refrigerated.
- When served as a dipping sauce, adding a little vinegar gives it a little bite.
- Add to soup for additional flavor.
Makes approx. 1-1⁄2 cups finished